Contract management with Doxis4
Doxis4 brings order, structure and transparency to your contract management processes. This innovative solution enables you to archive, search and monitor all contractual documents in an audit-proof manner. The information cockpit contains all key contractual data and is thus the perfect launch platform for working with Doxis4 contract records by providing direct access to all contractual documents in the record. Contract records contain all contractual information (no matter what format it takes) and helps you to manage data throughout the entire contractual cycle. Deadline monitors and the reminder management function provide automatic updates on upcoming appointments and deadlines. Contracts can also be approved and reviewed thanks to extended workbasket and workflow functions, which include comprehensive documentation.
What it has to offer
- Information cockpit containing all key contractual data
- Automatic reminders and deadline monitoring
- Observance of legal regulations and compliance guidelines
- Access to contracts from a number of different sites and departments
- Basis for economic, legal and statistical reports
Features & strengths
You now only need a single solution to help you manage all contracts and agreements within your company, e.g. loan agreements, framework agreements, customer and supplier agreements, rental contracts, leases, leasing contracts, articles of association, global agreements, insurance policies, employment contracts, licences and maintenance agreements.
No matter where you are working, you can open any contract using contractual metadata. The fulltext search function also enables you to search through document contents and metadata. Access to contract records and documents is managed with user authorisation data. When you are out of the office, you can use offline records or the web-based and mobile clients to access contractual documents.
Doxis4's very own authorisation concept ensures that your data is always secure and prevents people without authorisation from accessing your contracts. Doxis4 contract management functions include the Audit Trail feature which logs every instance of access and modification to contractual documents. Documents can be stored in audit-proof formats such as TIFF, PDF and PDF/A. Additional SoftWORM protection also prevents contractual documents from being deleted, either intentionally or inadvertently.
Doxis4 includes a deadline and reminder management function which automatically monitors all contractual documents and reminds employees of upcoming deadlines and appointments. If the employee fails to react to these reminders, other people involved in the process are also informed of the deadline (escalation function).
The Doxis4 contractual management function can be integrated into Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM and Facility Management systems and other software relevant for contractual work. You also have the option of automatically transferring all basic and variable contractual data from these applications. If integrated with Microsoft, contractual documents can be transferred to the Doxis4 contractual management function as soon as the document is created. This process is supported by functions for template management and automatic version management.
All key contractual information at a glance
All Doxis4 contract records include an information cockpit which provides an overview of all key contractual data, including deadlines and reminders.
Streamlined contractual processes
Doxis4 gives you the option of designing a range of standardised or ad-hoc contractual processes. These processes can be completed in full digital form thanks to an assortment of DMS functions, including annotations, templates and version management.
Reports & analyses
Flexible analysis functions form the basis for economic, legal and statistical reports (e.g. for depicting liability relationships).
Overview of Doxis4 contractual management
Contract record management
- Audit-proof and legally-compliant archiving functions for contracts and contract-relevant documents
- Ability to manage all contractual objects (no matter what their format) within a single record (Office documents, emails, scanned paper documents, videos, etc.)
- Referencing functions (other contracts, hierarchies, grouping functions)
- Allocation of documents to several different contractual process instances, without burdening the archive with redundant data
- Lists of proposals for indexing documents and search functions
- Option to assign attributes or change attributes after creating a document
Contract document management
- Extensive DMS functions (annotations, version management, check-in/check-out)
- Option to file MS Office documents using drag & drop function in Doxis4 clients, including the option to transfer file properties
- Option to search for contractual documents when working in MS Office
- Filing function for documents in various different representations (source and target formats), e.g. Word and PDF
Contractual process management
- Flexible, transparent and documented contractual workflows
- Ability to design standardised and ad hoc workflows
- Overview of contracts currently under discussion
- Client-based audit function – who has done what to which documents and when
Contractual data management
- Ability to transfer and sync contractual data from commercial operating systems, Excel lists, etc.
- Reminder function and deadline management function
- Standard exports for analysis, e.g. in MS Excel